Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives are searching for at least one burglar who broke into a Dania Beach home in January and took the resident’s gun safe.
The safe was bolted down to the ground, but the thieves managed to removed the bolts and carry it away. Inside the safe were 11 firearms, numerous pieces of jewelry and credit cards.
One of the credit cards was used shortly after the burglary at a Family Dollar store in Tamarac.
Detectives are releasing surveillance video of two men utilizing the credit card to buy dog food and other items in hopes of identifying them.
Anyone with information about the burglary or the two suspects seen on video is asked to contact BSO Detective Eric Rodriguez at 754-300-0856 or Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493 TIPS (8477) orwww.browardcrimestoppers.org. A reward of up to $1,000 is available for information leading to an arrest.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.09.22Just Between Friends Consignment Event Returns October 6-9 in Coral Springs
- News2022.09.15TICKET ALERT: Comedian Brian Regan Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- News2022.09.15TICKET ALERT: Comedian Kathleen Madigan Heads to Coral Springs for 2023 Tour
- News2022.09.13J.P. Taravella Drama Presents “Radium Girls” Based on a True Story