By Saraana Jamraj
Although several cities have ended their regular food distributions, at least for now, they are continuing in Tamarac.
On Wednesday, June 3 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., there will be a distribution at the Christian Life Center, located at 2699 W Commercial Boulevard.
On Saturday, June 6, from 8:00 a.m. to 11 a.m., there will be a distribution at the Korean United Methodist Church, located at 6501 W Commercial Boulevard.
On Monday, June 8 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m, there will be a distribution at the Community Christian Church at 10001 W. Commercial Blvd.
The food distributions are drive-thrus and will go on until the specified times as long as supplies last.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. Born in Trinidad and raised in America, she completed her Master's in Mass Communications in 2020, and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004. She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2021.01.18‘One Tamarac’ Multicultural Festival Moves Forward with New Date
- News2021.01.15Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Board Moves Closer to Final Approval
- News2021.01.06Rep Dan Daley Advocates for his District on 5 House Committees
- News2020.12.30Commissioner Bolton Expresses Remorse Over Calling City Attorney ‘Untrustworthy’