By: Sharon Aron Baron
Own an iPhone but really aren’t sure how to use it effectively? There isn’t any reason not to utilize this great device to its fullest capacity and you can find out how in this free workshop.
On Saturday, August 23, the AARP, Broward County, and the City of Tamarac are offering a hands-on workshop so you can learn how to use your iPhone and keep up with the advances in phone technology.
Separate workshops will be held for beginner and intermediate iPhone users. Registrants must own and iPhone and choose their preference of class.
When: Saturday, August 23 at the Tamarac Community Center
9 a.m. to 12 p.m. – Beginner Session for Phone, Messaging, and Camera Features
1 p.m. to 4 p.m. – Intermediate Session for Email, Applications, WiFi and Web Features, and Safety
To register please visit: AARP Event or call toll free 1-877-926-8300.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.03.30City of Tamarac Updates Residents on Coronavirus Orders and Closures
- News2020.03.30Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 30
- News2020.03.29Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 29
- News2020.03.28Tamarac Schools Gear Up To Go Online after Computer Device Distribution