By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you have a legal question about your homeowner’s association but you didn’t want to pay an attorney to ask, now is the time during this free seminar held in Tamarac.
To keep board members and property managers informed and answer questions about timely topics, association law firm Kaye Bender Rembaum will kick off its 2016-2017 series of free community association “Ask the Attorneys” seminars on Tuesday, November 14, at 6:30 p.m. at the Tamarac Community Center.
Now in its 10th year, the series of free seminars led by attorneys Robert L. Kaye and Michael S. Bender will discuss new legislation, industry hot topics and answer community association-related questions from board members and property managers of condominium, homeowner and cooperative associations.
“We hold these open forum seminars to share topical, timely information to help board members and property managers run their associations effectively, efficiently and financially responsibly,” said Kaye, Manager of Kaye Bender Rembaum. “There are often lively conversations as the audience shares experiences and ask questions. What we provide is valuable insights across the entire range of issues that community associations face on a daily basis.”
Refreshments will be served. Interested attendees should RSVP to KBRLegalSeminar@piersongrant.com or call 954-776-1999, ext. 242. Attendees are encouraged to bring topics for discussion.
The next “Ask the Attorneys” seminar will be held on Wednesday, December 6 at 6:45 p.m. at the Emma Lou Olson Civic Center located at 1801 NE 6th St. in Pompano Beach. More “Ask the Attorneys” are planned through 2018.
Kaye and Bender also are guests on a weekly radio show the first Thursday of each month. Ask the Experts airs from 5 to 6 p.m. first Thursday of the month on WWNN 1470 AM and 93.5 FM and streams on KBRLegal.com, iHeart Radio, YouTube and U Stream.
The Tamarac Community Center is located at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd. .
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024J.P. Taravella Drama Club Hosts Community Yard Sale and Craft Show on February 24
- NewsFebruary 16, 2024Detectives Search for Tamarac Man Missing Since Early January
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024“You’re a Fraud”: Tamarac Commissioner Blasts Website Tied to Marlon Bolton
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Free Boot Camp Held to Boost Students’ Federal Aid Applications