By Agrippina Fadel
The Tamarac Recreation Center is gearing up to host its annual summer camp, providing seven weeks of thrilling adventures and exciting activities for children aged 5 to 11.
Held at Tamarac Recreation Center from June 20 to August 4 from 7.30 a.m. to 6 p.m., the camp accepts children from K-5, and the fee for seven weeks is $672 for the first child and $605 for the second child.
Non-residents would pay $816 for the first child and $734 for the second.
The price includes one field trip per week and one camp t-shirt. The activities include arts and crafts, interactive programming learning, games, and sport. All campers must be at least five years old on or before September 1 to attend.
Mail-in registration begins on March 27 for residents and April 3 for non-residents. Spots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Parents must fill out the Camp Payment Form along with Tamarac Registration Form (one per child) and mail them in as directed. Residents who cannot print the documents can pick up a copy at the Recreation Center or the Tamarac Community Center.
2023 Camp Tamarac Registration and Waiver
Tamarac Recreation Center is located at. 7501 N. University Dr.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsDecember 10, 2023Ticket Alert: The Absolute Queen Tribute Band with Martyn Jenkins at Kings Point Palace
- NewsDecember 3, 2023Ticket Alert: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Tribute Show at the Palace
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Doo-Wop Delight: Don’t Miss a Night of Nostalgia with John Tarangelo at the Kings Point Palace
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Don’t Miss the 43nd Annual Tamarac Turkey Trot