By Sharon Aron Baron
The Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida seek nominations of inspirational women in Broward County who will be honored at their fifth annual Girl Scouts Lead the Way luncheon.
Held on Tuesday, September 14, 2021, at the Signature Grand in Davie, nominees should be female leaders in their industry, be role models for today’s girls and embody the characteristics of a G.I.R.L. — Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, and Leader.
This year, five honorees will be selected and presented with awards at the luncheon.
Nomination submissions are due no later than Thursday, June 17, 2021. Previous experience as a Girl Scout is not required. Nominees must be available to attend the luncheon on Tuesday, September 14, to be eligible and honorees will receive a complimentary ticket to the event.
Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida serves more than 8,000 girls in Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River, and Okeechobee Counties.
Submissions can be made through the online nomination form at Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town
- News2021.09.21Tamarac Resident Warns Neighbors After Coyote Sighting
- News2021.09.20Reserve Your Space at Tamarac’s City-Wide Garage Sale