By Sharon Aron Baron
Patte Atkins-Grad has been reinstated by Governor Rick Scott after being suspended for over two years after being accused of corruption charges.
At this time, Michelle Gomez, who was appointed to serve in her place, will have to step down.
Now Atkins-Grad can receive compensation for back pay, including salary, car allowance, and having her legal fees reimbursed.
At this time, several homeowners in her district are initiating plans for a recall effort.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family