By Sharon Aron Baron
Patte Atkins-Grad has been reinstated by Governor Rick Scott after being suspended for over two years after being accused of corruption charges.
At this time, Michelle Gomez, who was appointed to serve in her place, will have to step down.
Now Atkins-Grad can receive compensation for back pay, including salary, car allowance, and having her legal fees reimbursed.
At this time, several homeowners in her district are initiating plans for a recall effort.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County