The Sun Sentinel broke the news that Patte Atkins-Grad has been reinstated by Governor Rick Scott after being suspended for over two years after being accused on corruption charges.
At this time, Michelle Gomez who was appointed to serve in her place will have to step down.
Now Atkins-Grad can receive compensation for back pay including salary, car allowance as well as having her legal fees reimbursed.
At this time, several homeowners in her district are initiating plans for a recall effort. More information as I learn more.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton