By Sharon Aron Baron
Patte Atkins-Grad has been reinstated by Governor Rick Scott after being suspended for over two years after being accused of corruption charges.
At this time, Michelle Gomez, who was appointed to serve in her place, will have to step down.
Now Atkins-Grad can receive compensation for back pay, including salary, car allowance, and having her legal fees reimbursed.
At this time, several homeowners in her district are initiating plans for a recall effort.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.01.19Mayor Gomez Reselected to National League of Cities Fed Advocacy Committee
- News2022.01.14Man Loses 83 Pounds After Bariatric Surgery
- News2022.01.05Pets of the Week: Prince, Mia and Nami Are Looking for Forever Homes
- News2022.01.03Tamarac Offering Environmentally-Friendly Christmas Tree Disposal