The Sun Sentinel broke the news that Patte Atkins-Grad has been reinstated by Governor Rick Scott after being suspended for over two years after being accused on corruption charges.
At this time, Michelle Gomez who was appointed to serve in her place will have to step down.
Now Atkins-Grad can receive compensation for back pay including salary, car allowance as well as having her legal fees reimbursed.
At this time, several homeowners in her district are initiating plans for a recall effort. More information as I learn more.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.11.2910 Auto Burglaries Reported in Tamarac in this Week’s Crime Update
- News2020.11.28Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste December 5
- News2020.11.28Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.25Tamarac History: Former U.S. Congressman Once Made his Home in the Woodlands Country Club