By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac resident Chris Heder’s love of technology inspired him to create a Halloween light show display that would entertain the trick-or-treaters.
The home where he and his mother live in the Sanibel community now sets the stage for his light show that synchronizes music and flashing lights with a singing pumpkin. Completely self-taught, Heder said every song is intricate and can take weeks to program.
“I do this every year on our townhouse and my mom loves it and my neighbors all seem to appreciate it and not hate it, or me,” said Chris who learned how to create effects after seeing a show on ABC called the Great Christmas Light Fight and by watching You Tube videos. Chris does all the wiring himself and said that everything was mostly built by him.
“My mom and I are very creative people and I pride myself in my ability to design and build everything you see.”
Chris said that parking is limited. So if anyone wants to visit, they should walk or make sure they find a guest spot somewhere in the neighborhood. He asks that cars do not stop right in front of the house because it will block traffic.
Stop by and see it during these hours:
7734 Sanibel Drive Tamarac FL.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.05.13Fallen Soldiers Honored at Tamarac’s Memorial Day Ceremony
- News2021.05.12Commission Votes Against $50,000 Leaked Memo Investigation, Hires New City Attorney
- News2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Tamarac, Sunrise, and Coral Springs
- News2021.05.11Bolton Blames Mayor, City Manager, After His Spending Items Are Leaked to Press