By: Sharon Aron Baron
Celebrating a birthday or anniversary? Look no further than holding it at the Woodlands Country Club in Tamarac.
The Woodlands Country Club is available to host a wide array of special events ranging from formal galas and wedding receptions to casual birthday and anniversary celebrations. The clubhouse features a luxurious ballroom equipped with built-in dance floor and stage, accommodating up to 350 guests. Additional banquet space is also available for more intimate affairs, along with a cocktail area and full-service bar and lounge.
Chef Alfonso and their talented team of culinary professionals are at your service to prepare a selection of gourmet entrees from the newly updated banquet menu. Ask about their special three-course plated packages and our delicious buffet options.
No matter the size of the event, let their team of professionals help customize a plan designed to suit your banquet needs and budget. Also consider the Woodlands, along with its two 18-hole golf courses, for your company’s next golf tournament, sales meeting, holiday party or awards dinner.
The Woodlands Country Club is owned by ClubLink, Canada’s largest owner and operator of golf clubs with 54.5 18-hole equivalent championship and eight nine-hole academy courses at 41 locations in Ontario, Quebec and Florida. Besides the Woodlands Country Club, they own the Heron Bay Golf Club, Eagle Trace, and Palm Aire in South Florida. For more information, please contact Christina Drucker at (954) 601-1530 or email CDrucker@clublink.ca.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.19Make-A-Wish Surprises Tamarac Teen with Exclusive Shopping Spree
- News2021.01.18Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Food Distribution on Tuesday
- News2021.01.18Tamarac Crime and Arrest Update Through January 11
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments