By: Sharon Aron Baron
Join the Humane Society of Broward County for an adoption extravaganza. For three days, Friday April 17 through Sunday – April 19, adopt any pet three years of age OR older OR over thirty pounds and the adoption fee will be half price.
According to Cherie Wachter, spokesperson for the HSBC, “We have so many great pets that are waiting to be adopted. Many are well trained and just looking for a second chance. We hope this offer will encourage people who have thought about adopting to visit.”
All adopted pets are spayed/neutered before going home, microchipped, receive preliminary vaccinations, deworming, dogs over 7 months will be heartworm tested and cats will be tested for feline leukemia. In addition, pets receive a limited 10 day health care plan courtesy of VCA Animal Hospitals and you will receive a complimentary bag of Purina One pet food. The regular adoption fee for dogs over three years is $100 and cats are $25 – so with this offer it will be half price – a great savings and more money to spend on toys and training supplies for your new friend.
The HSBC is located at 2070 Griffin Road, one block west of I95 and adoption hours are Monday – Saturday 10:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. and Sunday 10:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Tamarac residents please consider adding a new member of your family by checking out the dogs and cats here: www.humanebroward.com Adopters must meet adoption criteria and donations are appreciated.
The Humane Society of Broward County is a private, non-profit organization that is not affiliated with any local or national organization with a similar name. The HSBC relies on donations from people and companies to carry out its many programs and services.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.11.2910 Auto Burglaries Reported in Tamarac in this Week’s Crime Update
- News2020.11.28Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste December 5
- News2020.11.28Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.25Tamarac History: Former U.S. Congressman Once Made his Home in the Woodlands Country Club