By Agrippina Fadel
Free income support services are now available to Tamarac residents at the city’s Community Center.
Hispanic Unity of Florida is partnering with the City of Tamarac to provide application assistance for income support services such as Medicaid, the Affordable Care Act, Florida Kidcare, and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
Assistance is available every Monday, beginning July 11 through October 10, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Tamarac Community Center, at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd. For more information, call 954-597-3642.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Catch Comedian Bobby Collins with Special Guest Shelley Keelor at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 13, 2024Broward County Animal Care Holds ‘Stinky Ex’ Fundraiser for Valentine’s Day
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Ticket Alert: Rock On to Meat Loaf Tribute at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Peter Lemongello Jr. Performs at Kings Point Palace Sunday Matinee