By Agrippina Fadel
Free income support services are now available to Tamarac residents at the city’s Community Center.
Hispanic Unity of Florida is partnering with the City of Tamarac to provide application assistance for income support services such as Medicaid, the Affordable Care Act, Florida Kidcare, and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
Assistance is available every Monday, beginning July 11 through October 10, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Tamarac Community Center, at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd. For more information, call 954-597-3642.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2022.12.06Broward Democratic Party Holds Annual Meeting and Holiday Party
- News2022.12.06South Florida Hindu Society Hosts Networking Event Dec. 10
- News2022.12.06Annual Light Up Tamarac Grand Chanukah Festival Includes LED Robots and 9-foot Menorah
- News2022.12.06City of Tamarac Holds Annual ‘Paws With Claus’ Holiday Party Dec. 10