The weather was fantastic Monday evening July 4th. as hundreds of residents walked or drove to the Tamarac Sports Complex to spend Independence Day with friends or family. There was live music, an appearance from Uncle Sam and Betsy Ross, bounce houses and activities for children. American Flags were passed out by City of Tamarac employees.
Residents brought chairs and blankets as well as their patriotic spirit to this event under a beautiful clear sky.
Please see more photos below.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.05.29COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 28
- News2020.05.285 Tamarac Seniors Graduate from Calvary Christian Academy During ‘Drive-in’ Ceremony
- News2020.05.28BSO Investigates Multi-Vehicle Crash in Tamarac
- News2020.05.27COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 27