The weather was fantastic Monday evening July 4th. as hundreds of residents walked or drove to the Tamarac Sports Complex to spend Independence Day with friends or family. There was live music, an appearance from Uncle Sam and Betsy Ross, bounce houses and activities for children. American Flags were passed out by City of Tamarac employees.
Residents brought chairs and blankets as well as their patriotic spirit to this event under a beautiful clear sky.
Please see more photos below.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County