The weather was fantastic Monday evening July 4th. as hundreds of residents walked or drove to the Tamarac Sports Complex to spend Independence Day with friends or family. There was live music, an appearance from Uncle Sam and Betsy Ross, bounce houses and activities for children. American Flags were passed out by City of Tamarac employees.
Residents brought chairs and blankets as well as their patriotic spirit to this event under a beautiful clear sky.
Please see more photos below.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.10.14Global Response Hiring Over 1,000 Customer Service Reps at Job Fair
- Events2019.10.11Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac October 19
- Events2019.10.09BSO Holds Huge Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in Tamarac
- News2019.10.09Registration Open for the Popular Tamarac Turkey Trot