The weather was fantastic Monday evening July 4th. as hundreds of residents walked or drove to the Tamarac Sports Complex to spend Independence Day with friends or family. There was live music, an appearance from Uncle Sam and Betsy Ross, bounce houses and activities for children. American Flags were passed out by City of Tamarac employees.
Residents brought chairs and blankets as well as their patriotic spirit to this event under a beautiful clear sky.
Please see more photos below.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsSeptember 14, 2023Broward Gym-goers Go From From Cardio to Car-Theft
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Furry Friends Buttons and Ginger Bear Need Forever Homes
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Pedestrian Fatally Struck by Vehicle in Tamarac
- NewsSeptember 12, 2023Lucky Lauderhill Lady Wins $1 Million Florida Lottery Scratch-off Prize