The weather was fantastic Monday evening July 4th. as hundreds of residents walked or drove to the Tamarac Sports Complex to spend Independence Day with friends or family. There was live music, an appearance from Uncle Sam and Betsy Ross, bounce houses and activities for children. American Flags were passed out by City of Tamarac employees.
Residents brought chairs and blankets as well as their patriotic spirit to this event under a beautiful clear sky.
Please see more photos below.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.12Man Faces Murder Charges After Setting Girlfriend on Fire
- News2021.01.11Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution January 13
- News2021.01.10Drive Carefully: School Zone Flashing Lights Inactive on Tuesday