By: Claire Cornish
What she lacks in size, Stevie makes up for in personality.
This year-old Jack Russell Terrier girl is a poster child for her breed, continually smiling, extremely energetic, and a big fan of absolutely everything.
She is also extremely affectionate and loves to spend time with her humans.
Although she can be a little “velcro” sometimes, she is also gaining in confidence every day and is eager to please and to learn new things.
Stevie is thrilled to meet new people and enjoys playing, walking on her leash, and testing out new treats. Stevie is available through Popo Rescue & is excited to meet her forever family.
Stevie says to Tamarac residents: “I’m small, but my personality is huge!”
If you would like to meet Stevie, please email email@example.com.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.05.19This Jack Russell Terrier Girl is Ready to Find her Forever Family
- News2020.05.07Maui Needs a Forever Home After Owner Dies
- News2020.04.02This Sweet Dog Needs a Foster Parent During the Stay-At-Home Order
- News2020.03.22Self-Isolate While Fostering a Loving Pet from Broward County Animal Care