By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Lauderhill invites all Tamarac residents to their eighth season of Jazz Picnic in the Park where this month they will feature WT Heck.
Bill Heck aka WT Heck began performing at the age of five. He studied guitar with Vincent Bredice, bass with Don Coffman and voice with Fred Steele. He has performed in South Florida at a multitude of venues including: SunTrust Jazz Bruch, Hollywood Beachfront Theatre, Cocowalk and Fort Lauderdale Beachplace. He has also performed in cities throughout the U.S, including; New York, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Baltimore, Washington and Richmond. Some of his major musical influences are John Hendricks, Mark Murphy, Frank Sinatra, Ray Charles, Jobim and Al Jarreau.
This free concert will be held on Sunday, April 10, 2016, from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Amphitheater in the Lieberman Botanical Gardens, 3801 Inverrary Blvd., Lauderhill. Don’t forget to bring your chairs, blankets, and picnic baskets.
All Lauderhill Jazz Concert programs are also posted on www.lauderhilljazz.com.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.19Register Now for the Annual Tamarac Chamber Bowling 4 Business Event
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2021.09.09Local Filmmaker Holds Screening of ‘I Wanna Be A Criminal’ in Tamarac
- News2021.09.07Broward County Public Schools Hiring Bus Drivers for 2021-22 School Year