By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Lauderhill invites all Tamarac residents to their eighth season of Jazz Picnic in the Park where this month they will feature WT Heck.
Bill Heck aka WT Heck began performing at the age of five. He studied guitar with Vincent Bredice, bass with Don Coffman and voice with Fred Steele. He has performed in South Florida at a multitude of venues including: SunTrust Jazz Bruch, Hollywood Beachfront Theatre, Cocowalk and Fort Lauderdale Beachplace. He has also performed in cities throughout the U.S, including; New York, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Baltimore, Washington and Richmond. Some of his major musical influences are John Hendricks, Mark Murphy, Frank Sinatra, Ray Charles, Jobim and Al Jarreau.
This free concert will be held on Sunday, April 10, 2016, from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Amphitheater in the Lieberman Botanical Gardens, 3801 Inverrary Blvd., Lauderhill. Don’t forget to bring your chairs, blankets, and picnic baskets.
All Lauderhill Jazz Concert programs are also posted on www.lauderhilljazz.com.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.01.272 Arrested for Robbery and Shooting in North Lauderdale: Victim Remains in Critical Condition
- News2023.01.26School Choice Application Deadline for 2023/24 Fast Approaching
- News2023.01.26Pets of the Week: Juno and Jax Are Looking for Forever Homes
- News2023.01.25MISSING: Detectives Search for Woman From Tamarac