By: Sharon Aron Baron
A 47-year-old Tamarac man died Friday morning in a single-vehicle crash in Tamarac.
Around 8:45 a.m., Sergio A. Vega, 47, resident of Mainlands 9, was driving his SUV westbound in the 6300 block of West Commercial Boulevard in Tamarac, when according to Broward Sheriff’s Office traffic homicide detectives, the vehicle veered from the roadway and crossed over a swale and sidewalk before it hit a fire hydrant and trees.
Tamarac Fire Rescue responded and pronounced Vega deceased on the scene at 8:52 a.m.
Vega was an employee with Rose Tours based out of Philadelphia. President Hal Roseman wrote on Facebook, “Our crew and our guests are our family. It is with heavy hearts that we must acknowledge the passing of our brother Sergio Vega. Sergio has been with us helping guests and guarding artists on many of our events over the past 5 years. He is one of the kindest and most gentle souls we have had the privilege of working with. Thank you Sergio for your warmth, your health tips, your hard work, but most of all for being part of our family. Rest easy Sergio, and whip those angels into shape.”
BSO said that the investigation into the fatality will continue.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County