By Jill Fox
Interested in a career change? The Broward Sheriff’s Office is having an open house and no experience is needed to join their team.
On Saturday, January 22, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., attendees can learn about the benefits of working for the Broward Sheriff’s Office and how they can help make a difference in the community.
Over 5,400 men and women in the public safety profession make up the agency, which encompasses Law Enforcement and Fire Rescue Emergency Services in Broward County.
They are currently hiring for a detention deputy/corrections officer and a communications operator. Event-goers will have an opportunity to meet and talk with recruiters and learn more about the available positions at BSO.
To register for the event, visit Eventbrite to select a time to attend. The BSO Open House will be located at the Ron Cochran Public Safety Building at 2601 West Broward Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- NewsMay 19, 2022Stop Stalling! Register for this Summer’s “Mane” Event at Spitfire Farm
- NewsMay 9, 2022Forget the Heat; Dolphins Football Camp Moves Indoors For The Summer
- NewsMay 2, 2022Stop Stalling! Register for this Summer’s “Mane” Event at Spitfire Farm
- NewsMay 1, 2022Forget the Heat; Dolphins Football Camp Moves Indoors For The Summer