By Agrippina Fadel
It’s time to lace up the running shoes and hit the pavement with vice mayor Mike Gelin.
Starting Wednesday, February 16, the Run Club will meet on the grass area across from the tennis courts at the Tamarac Sports Complex at 7 p.m. every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
The club’s goal is to help the residents stay motivated and get in shape while meeting their neighbors and building a community.
Open to all ages and free to participate, the Run Club is separated into Group A for runners and Group B for walkers.
Residents can register online or in-person at the Tamarac Community Center at 8601 West Commercial Blvd.
The Tamarac Sports Complex is located at 9901 NW 77th St.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2022.05.24Tamarac Celebrates Caribbean Heritage Month with Steel Drum Orchestra
- News2022.05.19Tamarac Social Justice Wall Will Include James Sistrunk, Jackie Robinson, and President Kennedy
- News2022.05.19Dog of the Week: Macarena is the Life of the Party
- News2022.05.162022 RISE Expo Brings the Business Community Together