By Sharon Aron Baron
Jazz up weekends for free with Lauderhill’s Jazz Picnic in the Park Concert Series set to serenade without missing a beat.
Mayor Ken Thurston has invited the community to indulge in the rhythmic bliss of jazz at the Jazz Picnic in the Park Concert Series.
The event, in partnership between the City of Lauderhill and the Inverrary Association, Inc., promises to fill the city’s air with melodic tunes and provide wholesome entertainment for families and music aficionados.
Set against the Ilene Lieberman Botanical Gardens backdrop at 3801 Inverrary Boulevard, the series will feature an impressive lineup of some of the best local jazz bands, providing a platform to showcase their talent.
Scheduled to run from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm, the concert dates are Sunday, November 12, 2023, Sunday, December 10, 2023, Sunday, January 14, 2024, and Sunday February 11, 2024.
This string of concerts provides the perfect opportunity for community members to relax and enjoy quality time with friends and family in a serene park setting.
Admission to all jazz concerts is free. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own blankets, chairs, and snacks to maximize their comfort during the event. However, the city has restricted on-site cooking, including barbecue grills, to ensure safety and enjoyment for all.
Tents are welcome but must be securely staked down with a minimum of 20 lb. weights per leg.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family