By: Sharon Aron Baron
Now in its 27th year, First Church of Coral Springs invites residents to step back in time to Bethlehem Revisited, a living interactive recreation of the town of Bethlehem as it may have appeared 2,000 years ago.
Their historic recreation includes a walled city utilizing more than 30,500 square feet of lumber, an authentic marketplace where shop owners are eager to show their wares and demonstrate how they are made, and visitors will also find shepherds, Roman soldiers, storytellers, and a living nativity.
“We hope that everyone who leaves the city is lifted up and given a sense of peace,” said Senior Pastor Vance Rains.
Bethlehem Revisited begins Friday, December 13 through Tuesday, December 17. Visitors can enter the city between 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. on Friday, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday, and 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. on Monday and Tuesday.
Bethlehem Revisited is appropriate for all ages, and Tamarac residents are welcome to attend. Admission is free; however, guests may feel charitable and donate to their Paypal account to help them continue for years to come.
First Church is located at 8650 W Sample Road, Coral Springs (half a mile east of University Drive). For more information about Bethlehem Revisited, see www.bethlehem-revisited.com.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Grace and Kona Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County
- NewsSeptember 14, 2023Broward Gym-goers Go From From Cardio to Car-Theft
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Furry Friends Buttons and Ginger Bear Need Forever Homes
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Pedestrian Fatally Struck by Vehicle in Tamarac