By: Sharon Aron Baron
Broward County Animal Care and Adoption will hosting a Rabies Clinic on this weekend where pet owners will be able to have their dog or cat vaccinated against rabies and receive a registration tag.
The cost is only $25 for dogs and cat that are spayed or neutered or $35 for pets that aren’t. This is a lot less expensive than the $600 fine that Broward County can impose on owners whose pets are not vaccinated against rabies and registered with the County.
Microchips, with free registration, will also be available for $15.
This special Rabies Clinic will take place on Saturday, May 2 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m at David Park Community Center, 108 N 33rd Court, Hollywood. Debit/credit cards will be the only form of accepted payment. This is a change from prior events which used to accept cash. You must be a Broward County resident to attend. All dogs must be on leashes and all cats in carriers.
To adopt a dog or a cat, please visit Animal Care at 1870 Southwest 39 Street in Fort Lauderdale FL. 954-359-1313. There are so many pets like the American Staffordshire Terrier above that need homes now. Animal Adoptions
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.21Tamarac Resident Warns Neighbors After Coyote Sighting
- News2021.09.20Reserve Your Space at Tamarac’s City-Wide Garage Sale
- News2021.09.19Register Now for the Annual Tamarac Chamber Bowling 4 Business Event
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’