By Kevin Deutsch
Broward Sheriff’s Office Homicide Unit detectives have arrested an alleged killer suspected of fatally stabbing a man in North Lauderdale Sunday, deputies said.
According to investigators, Tasman Reynolds, 28, of Fort Lauderdale, stabbed the victim multiple times following an argument and “physical altercation” that began around 6:20 p.m. at a residence in the 1700 block of Cove Lake Road.
North Lauderdale Fire Rescue responded to the scene and rushed the stabbing victim to a nearby hospital, where he died, deputies said.
Reynolds, according to BSO, initially fled the scene. He later turned himself in to authorities and confessed to the crime, the detective said.
He faces one count of second-degree murder.
The victim’s name was not made public.
BSO said their investigation is ongoing.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- News2023.06.09Man Arrested in Stabbing of 2 Victims in Tamarac
- News2023.06.04Teen Killed in Tamarac Crash Remembered as ‘Ray of Sunshine’
- News2023.06.02Woman Steals Ambulance in Tamarac, Causes 2 Car Accidents
- News2023.05.31Crash Claims the Life of 18-Year-Old Coral Springs Man: Investigation Underway