By: Sharon Aron Baron
A man is dead after a reported shooting in Tamarac early this morning inside of the Brookside Cove community.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, dispatch received a report at 5:40 a.m. of a shooting outside the home at the 6000 block of N.W. 69 Ct., in Tamarac where an adult male was pronounced dead at the scene.
Hours later, the male suspect was located in the 800 block of Southwest 8th Avenue in Pompano Beach and was taken into custody without incident.
Broward Sheriff’s Office crime scene and homicide detectives are investigating.
Stay tuned for updates.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family