By: Sharon Aron Baron
The building formerly occupied by an Italian restaurant has found a new owner.
The former stand alone building which was home to Cannoli Kitchen at 7720 West Commercial Blvd has just received commission approval to open as a Starbucks according to Lauderhill Mayor Richard Kaplan.
Currently, Starbucks is located inside of the South Commercial Plaza at 7730 West Commercial Blvd near Target. During peak times, Starbucks cannot seat all of the customers they have. And since this is the closest one to Tamarac, without driving to Coral Springs, many of our residents go there for their daily caffeine fix.
When Starbucks moves to the former Cannoli Kitchen location there will be plenty of room for seating, plus it will have a drive-thru like the location on University Drive in Sunrise.
Back in September, 2013, Cannoli Kitchen suddenly closed their doors without any warning. Since then, the restaurant has sat empty.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.08.21Tamarac’s Michael Cernech Makes Announcement Regarding Delray Beach City Manager Position
- News2019.08.20Delray Beach Picks Tamarac City Manager for Top Position
- News2019.08.20Petco Donates $250,000 to Broward County Animal Care and Adoption Programs
- Events2019.08.19Register Now for the Next City-Wide Garage Sale in Tamarac