By Agrippina Fadel
Mayor Michelle Gomez will recap the city’s accomplishments in 2021 and share the vision for the bright future of Tamarac at the State of the City Address.
The public is welcome to attend in person on Wednesday, March 9, at 7:00 p.m. or watch it live online.
Every year, mayors across the nation deliver an address reflecting on the condition of the city and outlining plans for local legislation.
The State of the City will take place in the Commission Chambers at City Hall, 7525 NW 88th Ave.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2022.05.19Tamarac Social Justice Wall Will Include James Sistrunk, Jackie Robinson, and President Kennedy
- News2022.05.19Dog of the Week: Macarena is the Life of the Party
- News2022.05.162022 RISE Expo Brings the Business Community Together
- News2022.05.12Operation Swim Teaches Residents Water Safety