Since the article was published, the Unity March has been canceled due to the continued COVID-19 related illnesses throughout Broward County.
By Agrippina Fadel
Attend the Martin Luther King Jr. Day Unity March honoring the social justice movement and celebrating Tamarac’s diversity.
Held on Monday, January 17 at 8.30 a.m., the MLK March begins at Tamarac Park, 7501 N. University Drive, and ends at City Hall, 7525 NW 88th Avenue. A shuttle bus will bring participants back to Tamarac Park.
After the Unity March, refreshments and entertainment will be available at the city hall.
Pre-register for this free event on Eventbrite at www.Tamarac.me/events. The first 100 registrants will receive a free t-shirt.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2022.01.22Qualifying Tamarac Residents Get Free Tax Filing Assistance Starting Jan. 25
- News2022.01.20Florida’s Biggest Automotive Accessory Company Moves to Tamarac
- News2022.01.20Commission Discusses Abolishing Overnight Parking Enforcement
- News2022.01.19McAlister’s Deli Brings ‘Southern Style’ Deli to Town