By Agrippina Fadel
The City of Tamarac Groove on the Grass is back in March with Motown Magic as the first band to play under the stars.
A 1960s tribute band, Motown Magic, comprised of four vocalists and six musicians, performs the best of The Temptations, Marvin Gaye, Smokey Robinson, The Four Tops, and The Commodores.
Groove on the Grass is a free monthly live music event with food trucks at the Tamarac Sports Complex. As the concert has a strict no pet policy, residents are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets but leave the pooches at home.
Upcoming bands include the Latin band Musix Groove on April 1 and the Billy Joel tribute band Turnstiles on May 6.
Motown Magic appears on Friday, March 4, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., at the Tamarac Sports Complex located at 9901 NW 77th St, Tamarac, FL 33321
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsSeptember 26, 2023Ticket Alert: Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Tribute Show Coming to Kings Point Palace
- NewsSeptember 24, 2023High Schoolers Offered 100 Service Hours for Fostering Dogs from Broward County Animal Care
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Lauderhill Police Hold Next ‘Coffee with a Cop’ October 12
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Tamarac Offers Free Certification Course for HOA Board Members