By Agrippina Fadel
Get ready for a night of soulful music and enchanting melodies as The Mystics Band brings their captivating sound to the stage at Kings Point Palace.
Held on Saturday, May 20, at 8 p.m., the 90-minute show is $20 for residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before and on the night of the concert.
The band features guitarist Peter Frank Santovito, a Kings Point resident, and the show will be the Mystics’ only appearance in South East Florida in 2023.
Established in the 1950s in Brooklyn, the band is known for their international hit “Hushabye’ and was inducted into the Doo Wop Music Hall of Fame in 2015.
The band’s shows are a trip down memory lane for all ages, as the musicians breathe a new life into the rock and roll classics. The Mystics’ music was featured in HBO’s Sopranos and the movies Mr. Rock and Roll and Stand By Me.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac. Call 954-726-4120 x 232 for ticket information and purchases.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.06.08Tamarac Fire Rescue Employees Recognized During the EMS Week Awards
- News2023.06.06Capital Tacos Holds Grand Opening of Tamarac Location
- News2023.06.05Strike for a Cause by Joining the 6th Annual Chamber Bowling Tournament in Tamarac
- News2023.06.05Get Your Groove On During Free Jazzercise Class with the Mayor