By Sharon Aron Baron
The South Florida Adventure Pass is making a comeback this summer. Butterfly World, Flamingo Gardens, Museum of Discovery and Science, and Sawgrass Recreation Park are joining forces for the eighth year to offer visitors a pass that will give them unlimited admission to all four attractions.
For one low price, visitors can explore aviaries filled with 20,000 exotic butterflies and tropical birds at Butterfly World, see live animals, from alligators to panthers, at Flamingo Gardens, take an airboat ride at Sawgrass Recreation Park, and experience the roar of dinosaurs at the Museum of Discovery and Science.
The South Florida Adventure Pass will be available for purchase at each of the participating parks starting May 15, 2023, and will be valid for admission to each of the attractions until September 30, 2023. The passes will also be available for purchase online on each park’s respective website.
The cost of the pass is $55 plus tax per adult and $45 plus tax per child (ages 3-12). Existing annual pass holders/members at participating attractions can upgrade to the South Florida Adventure Pass for $45 plus tax per adult and $35 plus tax per child.
Butterfly World features open-air aviaries with 20,000 exotic butterflies and tropical birds, while Flamingo Gardens is a 60-acre botanical garden and wildlife sanctuary that is home to the largest collection of Florida native wildlife in the state. The Museum of Discovery and Science offers over 150,000 square feet of interactive exhibits, while Sawgrass Recreation Park allows visitors to explore the Florida Everglades on a thrilling 40-minute airboat adventure.
For more information on the South Florida Adventure Pass, visit southfloridaadventurepass.com.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.06.08Celebrating Excellence: Meet Our Local Valedictorians and Salutatorians for 2023
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County