A new story trail, “The Fox and the Bike Ride” by Corey R. Tabor, is opening at Waters Edge Park.
Guests of all ages can enjoy an interactive reading of the trail story and other fun activities on Saturday, March 19, during the scheduled ribbon-cutting from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
“The Fox and the Bike Ride” is about a mischievous fox who comes back with a tale of an annual friend’s bike ride that becomes a true adventure. The story is part of a series of books by Tabor, an award-winning children’s author, and illustrator.
This free event is sponsored by the Kiwanis Club of Tamarac and the Parks and Recreation Foundation of Tamarac.
Waters Edge Park is located at 7508 NW 61st St.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.06.06Capital Tacos Holds Grand Opening of Tamarac Location
- News2023.06.05Strike for a Cause by Joining the 6th Annual Chamber Bowling Tournament in Tamarac
- News2023.06.05Get Your Groove On During Free Jazzercise Class with the Mayor
- News2023.06.04Ticket Alert: Don’t Miss Biana Pinchuk and Don Stansfield Double Show in Tamarac