Do you like the classes that are offered by the City of Tamarac? Our family does. The Parks and Recreation Department really has a good selection, and the prices are fantastic. One of the biggest deterrents I find in signing up, is registering. I have to go during business hours to the Aquatic Center, the Tamarac Recreation Center or the Community Center to do this. I’ve been known to see a great class and then never sign up because I was too lazy to actually go register.
This has now changed, as I was informed by Parks and Recreation that they now offer online registration.
The bad news is not all classes are available online. Camp, exercise classes and special events still require a trip to register. For instance, I not only wanted to register for the swim class, but for the Mother’s Day Dance too. The dance was not available for online registration. Hopefully they will get these activities added in the near future.
There are a few classes available for online registration: Adult trips, karate, tennis, sports, swimming, and weight loss. Just go to this link: https://webtrac.tamarac.org It will ask you to create an account. If you have already taken a class before, it may not let you complete it because your name is already in the database. Just contact Parks and Recreation for your login at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can change the login and password to one that you will use each time.
Online registration allows you to pay with a Visa or MasterCard. It’s very fast and easy once I received my login information.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out
- News2022.05.13Tamarac Holds Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.12Former City Attorney Stuart Michelson Qualifies by Petition for Tamarac Commission Seat
- News2022.05.11Local Ministry Fills the Tanks Of Over 130 Vehicles in Tamarac