By: Sharon Aron Baron
If your water smells or tastes like chlorine, don’t be alarmed as its still safe to drink. The City of Fort Lauderdale, which supplies water to the eastern portion of Tamarac, will be conducting its semi-annual free chlorination of the water system.
Residents that live east of 441 are advised that their drinking water system will temporarily return to free chlorination from August 11th – September 15th. This routine maintenance procedure may result in a slight change in the taste or smell of tap water, but these short-term conditions won’t cause any adverse health effects.
The chlorination affects only affects the eastern portion of Tamarac; the rest of the City will see no change.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.12Man Faces Murder Charges After Setting Girlfriend on Fire
- News2021.01.11Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution January 13
- News2021.01.10Drive Carefully: School Zone Flashing Lights Inactive on Tuesday