By: Sharon Aron Baron
If your water smells or tastes like chlorine, don’t be alarmed as its still safe to drink. The City of Fort Lauderdale, which supplies water to the eastern portion of Tamarac, will be conducting its semi-annual free chlorination of the water system.
Residents that live east of 441 are advised that their drinking water system will temporarily return to free chlorination from August 11th – September 15th. This routine maintenance procedure may result in a slight change in the taste or smell of tap water, but these short-term conditions won’t cause any adverse health effects.
The chlorination affects only affects the eastern portion of Tamarac; the rest of the City will see no change.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County