By Agrippina Fadel
Don’t miss an incredible night of rock & roll and soul classics hosted by Pauly and the Goodfellas at the Kings Point Palace.
The Goodfellas, led by actor and seasoned musician Paul Saunders, is a high-energy, interactive show with a stellar four-piece band and a unique dynamic horn section. In their “History of Rock and Soul” show, the band plays the legendary hits from the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s.
Held on Saturday, February 3, at 8 p.m., the show is $20 for Kings Point residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available online and at the venue’s ticket office before and on the night of the concert.
New box office hours are 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. Monday to Wednesday and 8.30 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Thursdays and Fridays. On Saturdays, tickets can be purchased at the Clubhouse from 9 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. and at the Palace from 7 to 8.15 p.m.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Catch Comedian Bobby Collins with Special Guest Shelley Keelor at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 13, 2024Broward County Animal Care Holds ‘Stinky Ex’ Fundraiser for Valentine’s Day
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Ticket Alert: Rock On to Meat Loaf Tribute at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Peter Lemongello Jr. Performs at Kings Point Palace Sunday Matinee