By Sharon Aron Baron
The jackpot for Saturday’s Powerball drawing has rolled to an estimated $1.4 billion, marking 32 consecutive rolls since the July 22, 2023, drawing.
Jackpot winners can receive their winnings in 30 annual installments or as a one-time, lump-sum cash option of approximately $614 million.
In addition to the jackpot, players can win non-jackpot prizes ranging from $4 to $2 million by matching other number combinations.
Powerball jackpots start at $20 million and roll until the jackpot is won. Players win by matching the five white ball numbers (1-69) and the Power Ball number (1-26). The overall odds of winning a prize in the game are approximately 1-in-24.87.
Powerball tickets are available at over 13,500 authorized Lottery retailers statewide, offering players a chance to become Florida’s next multi-millionaire.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family