By Sharon Aron Baron
Governor Ron DeSantis directed all flags to be lowered to half-staff as a mark of respect for the eight victims who died of the senseless acts of violence perpetrated on April 15, 2021, at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis, Indiana.
This was following the first directive by President Joseph R. Biden, Jr.
“Pursuant to this direction, I hereby direct the flags of the United States and the State of Florida to be flown at half-staff immediately until sunset on Tuesday, April 20, 2021,” he said in a statement.Honoring_the_Victims_of_the_Tragedy_in_Indianapolis_Indiana
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.25Burglar Who Poses at Deputy Breaks Into Tamarac Home
- Events2021.09.24BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in North Lauderdale
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town