By: Sharon Aron Baron
Before he completes his Christmas Eve duties, Rudolph and Santa will first visit Tamarac.
Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland is set to be a holly, jolly night of reindeer games filled with family-friendly activities.
Because admission is free, there’s plenty to enjoy at no cost, including bounce houses, arts and crafts, candy canes, and of course, a meet and greet with Santa Claus. Guests will also be able to meet one of Santa’s best guides: Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer.
In addition to all the complimentary offerings, attendees can opt for pony rides.
This year’s event will take place on Friday, December 9, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in Tamarac Park, at 7501 University Drive.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Grace and Kona Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County
- NewsSeptember 14, 2023Broward Gym-goers Go From From Cardio to Car-Theft
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Furry Friends Buttons and Ginger Bear Need Forever Homes
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Pedestrian Fatally Struck by Vehicle in Tamarac