By Claire Cornish
This beautiful, sweet little girl has the most charming of manners. She is exceptionally ladylike, and everyone who meets her comments on her gentle demeanor and affectionate personality.
Rylee first found herself at the local shelter when her human parents were going through a divorce, and her Mom surrendered her out of spite against her husband.
When they reconciled, Rylee was returned to them, and all seemed in good order until poor Rylee turned up again as a stray, this time in Vero Beach, and once again, she was used by one parent against the other.
Luckily, she was transferred back to Broward county and taken under the wing of popo-pitbulls.
Rylee is a beautiful mixture of pointer and Dalmatian and rather slim, weighing in at only 37 pounds. She is house-trained and knows her commands, and her favorite thing in the world is to ride in the car. She likes to play with toys and run around with her friends.
If you are the kind of person who would enjoy taking your dog to the park, she would definitely be excited about that. Rylee is an exceptional dog and is looking forward to the love and stability of the forever home she deserves.
If you would like to meet Rylee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.04.06Taken to a Shelter When Her Parents Divorced, Rylee is Looking for a Forever Home
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: This Boy Loves Other Dogs and Hopes his New Family is Coming Soon
- News2021.03.11Bounced Around to Different Homes, She Thought She Had Found her Forever Family
- News2021.03.01Ralph is a Young English Bulldog Abandoned by His Owner