By Claire Cornish
This beautiful, sweet little girl has the most charming of manners. She is exceptionally ladylike, and everyone who meets her comments on her gentle demeanor and affectionate personality.
Rylee first found herself at the local shelter when her human parents were going through a divorce, and her Mom surrendered her out of spite against her husband.
When they reconciled, Rylee was returned to them, and all seemed in good order until poor Rylee turned up again as a stray, this time in Vero Beach, and once again, she was used by one parent against the other.
Luckily, she was transferred back to Broward county and taken under the wing of popo-pitbulls.
Rylee is a beautiful mixture of pointer and Dalmatian and rather slim, weighing in at only 37 pounds. She is house-trained and knows her commands, and her favorite thing in the world is to ride in the car. She likes to play with toys and run around with her friends.
If you are the kind of person who would enjoy taking your dog to the park, she would definitely be excited about that. Rylee is an exceptional dog and is looking forward to the love and stability of the forever home she deserves.
If you would like to meet Rylee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Flo is an Adventurous Little Puppy Looking for Her Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Once Someone’s Pet, Its Been a Long Time Since Three-Year-Old Bailey Was Loved
- News2021.08.23Cheddar, Who Loves Other Dogs and Playtime Searches for a Forever Home
- News2021.07.05Charming Puppy Needs Forever Home