Save-A-Lot Food Stores, one of the nation’s leading hard discount limited assortment grocery chains is now open for business in their newest South Florida location.
“We look forward to welcoming shoppers to our new Tamarac location,” said regional business unit director Chuck McCutchan.
“Save-A-Lot is committed to offering fresh produce, dairy and USDA inspected meat as well as other essential grocery and household items to shoppers at an affordable price – typically up to 40 percent less than traditional grocery stores.”
Each Save-A-Lot store carries a carefully selected assortment of 1,200 to 1,500 of the most popular, in-demand everyday grocery essentials, including farm-fresh fruits and vegetables, USDA-inspected meats, dairy products, bakery goods, shelf-ready and frozen foods, household goods, pet food, baby, and health and beauty care products. Save-A-Lot shoppers can also enjoy savings up to 40 percent when compared to conventional grocery stores, without sacrificing quality.
Located out of Earth City, Missouri, they have over 1,300 stores across 36 states in the United States. In Broward County they have stores in Lauderdale Lakes, Oakland Park, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Hollywood as well as in Miami-Dade County.
The Tamarac Save-A-Lot is located at 6820 North University Drive and is open seven days a week from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.09.27City of Tamarac Updates Residents on Hurricane Ian
- News2022.09.22Just Between Friends Consignment Event Returns October 6-9 in Coral Springs
- News2022.09.15TICKET ALERT: Comedian Brian Regan Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- News2022.09.15TICKET ALERT: Comedian Kathleen Madigan Heads to Coral Springs for 2023 Tour