By: Matt Rothman
While the J.P. Taravella girls soccer team did not officially hold a senior night, the Trojans would not be where they were without two of them.
Seniors Kayla Schloss and Mackenzie Korenic were critical in helping JPT go 12-7-1 during the regular season.
“I was honored to have the opportunity to coach them both and proud of their accomplishments this season,” said Head Coach Alex Palmaz. “They both know that they’re Trojans for life, and as long as I’m the coach at Taravella, they’re always welcome on our field.”
Schloss was the primary goalkeeper all season, making plenty of terrific saves. Korenic was a utility player who played whatever position Coach Palmaz asked her to play while on the field.
Next, JPT will prepare for the District Postseason starting next week. They are still waiting to see who they will be playing.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor's degree in journalism. Originally from Long Island, he moved to Parkland shortly after high school.
- News2022.08.30J.P. Taravella and Coral Springs High School Set Personal Records in 1st Cross Country Meet
- News2022.04.29J.P. Taravella Boys Volleyball Wins District Championship
- News2022.04.12J.P. Taravella Baseball Defeats Top Team in the State
- News2022.03.10Josh Boyd of J.P. Taravella Commits to Play College Baseball