By Sharon Aron Baron
The Broward Sheriff’s Office and the Tamarac and North Lauderdale Fire Rescue are on the scene of a reported shooting in North Lauderdale.
At around 3:15 p.m., BSO received reports that shots were fired and individuals were struck on Bailey Road and North State Road 7 in North Lauderdale.
The individual was transported in the Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue helicopter.
BSO’s Robbery Unit and Crime Scene Unit investigators have also responded to the scene and are conducting an active investigation.
At this time, no one is in custody, and detectives are working to determine the number of subjects involved and the circumstances of the incident.
Due to the extensive scene, motorists are advised to avoid the area and to expect delays.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsSeptember 27, 2023Tamarac’s Semi-Annual City-Wide Garage Sale Returns Oct 7
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Grace and Kona Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County
- NewsSeptember 14, 2023Broward Gym-goers Go From From Cardio to Car-Theft
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Furry Friends Buttons and Ginger Bear Need Forever Homes