By Saraana Jamraj
The spirit of autumn is being embraced in the Florida sun, as the city of Tamarac invites residents to the Great Pumpkin Splash.
This will be the first pumpkin splash in Tamarac.
The fall event promises spooky water fun, as well as pumpkin picking and decorating. Attendees are welcome to swim, watch movies, and take part in aquatic activities. A lifeguard will be on duty along with staff, and the concessions will be open.
The Great Pumpkin Splash takes place on Saturday, October 19, from noon until 3 p.m. at the Caporella Aquatic Complex. Tickets can be purchased that day for $5 for adults and $4.50 for children.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate.
She's completed her Master's in Mass Communications in 2020, and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004.
She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2020.06.06Senator Perry Thurston to Face 21-Year-Old Challenger, Steven Meza
- News2020.06.06Feeding South Florida Continues Distributing Food in Tamarac
- News2020.06.04Elvin Villalobos Takes on Real Estate Leadership Role by Purchasing Agency
- News2020.05.31Feeding South Florida Food Distributions Continue in Tamarac