By Saraana Jamraj
The spirit of autumn is being embraced in the Florida sun, as the city of Tamarac invites residents to the Great Pumpkin Splash.
This will be the first pumpkin splash in Tamarac.
The fall event promises spooky water fun, as well as pumpkin picking and decorating. Attendees are welcome to swim, watch movies, and take part in aquatic activities. A lifeguard will be on duty along with staff, and the concessions will be open.
The Great Pumpkin Splash takes place on Saturday, October 19, from noon until 3 p.m. at the Caporella Aquatic Complex. Tickets can be purchased that day for $5 for adults and $4.50 for children.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. Born in Trinidad and raised in America, she completed her Master's in Mass Communications in 2020, and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004. She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2021.08.25Nonprofit Teams Up with City to Provide Free Hearing Tests
- News2021.03.16Chabad Jewish Center of Tamarac Holds Events You Can’t Passover
- News2021.03.02The Broward Sheriff’s Office Makes Personal Bunny Visits in Tamarac
- News2021.02.25Nonprofit Teams Up with City to Provide Free Hearing Tests