By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Tamarac Chamber of Commerce celebrates twelve years of “Taste of Tamarac” by bringing businesses and supporters together to enjoy an evening of fun and connection as well as holding their annual magazine launch.
Held at the Woodlands Country Club, the official launch party will be held on Thursday, September 17 from 5:00 p.m – 8:00 p.m and will have live entertainment and food – all for $15 with RSVP.
Sponsored by Pacifica Forest Trace and City Furniture, the launch party is just a preview of some of the businesses that will be showcased at the October 17 Taste of Tamarac held at the Tamarac Community Center.
Buy your tickets online now at Tamarac Chamber. Tickets are $20 at the door. The Woodlands Country Club is located at 4600 Woodlands Blvd Tamarac FL 33319.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.11.23Detectives Ask For Public’s Help Locating Missing 12-Year-Old
- News2022.11.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Gets Teed Up For 2022 PuroClean Classic Golf Tournament
- News2022.11.21Postal Worker Robbed at Gunpoint in Tamarac
- News2022.11.18On Your Marks, Get Set … Walk or Run! Tamarac Turkey Trot holds 41st Annual Event on Thanksgiving