By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Tamarac Chamber celebrated ten years of “Taste of Tamarac” by bringing businesses and supporters together to enjoy an evening of fun and connection as well as to hold a magazine launch.
The event was held at Inverrary Country Club in Lauderhill and included wine, cheese, hors-d’oeuvres, and beer samplings.
On Saturday, October 26, many chamber businesses will give their time for the opportunity to gain exposure and build relationships in our community during the 10th Annual Taste of Tamarac which will be held at the Tamarac Community Center.
Don’t miss this fun and tasteful event.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.12.12Official 2020/21 Broward County Public Schools Calendar
- News2019.12.11Marlon Bolton Appointed Vice Mayor at Tamarac Commission Meeting
- News2019.12.11Sheriff Tony Terminates Deputy for Using Excessive Force on Tamarac Teen
- News2019.12.10Free Living Interactive Recreation of Bethlehem is Back in Coral Springs