By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Tamarac Chamber celebrated ten years of “Taste of Tamarac” by bringing businesses and supporters together to enjoy an evening of fun and connection as well as to hold a magazine launch.
The event was held at Inverrary Country Club in Lauderhill and included wine, cheese, hors-d’oeuvres, and beer samplings.
On Saturday, October 26, many chamber businesses will give their time for the opportunity to gain exposure and build relationships in our community during the 10th Annual Taste of Tamarac which will be held at the Tamarac Community Center.
Don’t miss this fun and tasteful event.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County