By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac’s first ever Community Farmer’s Market was held on Sunday, October 16, 1011.
Farmer’s Markets will be held year-round on the 1st and third Sundays of the month, from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month, from 4:30 – 8:30 p.m.
For more information about becoming a vendor, call (954) 540-5693. For more information about Tamarac’s Community Farmer’s Market, please call Tamarac Parks and Recreation at (954) 597-3620.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.01.19Mayor Gomez Reselected to National League of Cities Fed Advocacy Committee
- News2022.01.14Man Loses 83 Pounds After Bariatric Surgery
- News2022.01.05Pets of the Week: Prince, Mia and Nami Are Looking for Forever Homes
- News2022.01.03Tamarac Offering Environmentally-Friendly Christmas Tree Disposal