By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac’s first ever Community Farmer’s Market was held on Sunday, October 16, 1011.
Farmer’s Markets will be held year-round on the 1st and third Sundays of the month, from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month, from 4:30 – 8:30 p.m.
For more information about becoming a vendor, call (954) 540-5693. For more information about Tamarac’s Community Farmer’s Market, please call Tamarac Parks and Recreation at (954) 597-3620.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.02.27Tamarac Holds Annual Bike Event to Learn Safety on the Streets
- News2020.02.271 Victim Dead After Car Found Submerged in Tamarac Canal
- News2020.02.27Register Now for the Next City-Wide Garage Sale in Tamarac
- News2020.02.23Gov. DeSantis Announces $8 million Incentive to Help Veterans Buy Homes