By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac’s first ever Community Farmer’s Market was held on Sunday, October 16, 1011.
Farmer’s Markets will be held year-round on the 1st and third Sundays of the month, from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month, from 4:30 – 8:30 p.m.
For more information about becoming a vendor, call (954) 540-5693. For more information about Tamarac’s Community Farmer’s Market, please call Tamarac Parks and Recreation at (954) 597-3620.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.18Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Food Distribution on Tuesday
- News2021.01.18Tamarac Crime and Arrest Update Through January 11
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.12Man Faces Murder Charges After Setting Girlfriend on Fire