By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac’s first ever Community Farmer’s Market was held on Sunday, October 16, 1011.
Farmer’s Markets will be held year-round on the 1st and third Sundays of the month, from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month, from 4:30 – 8:30 p.m.
For more information about becoming a vendor, call (954) 540-5693. For more information about Tamarac’s Community Farmer’s Market, please call Tamarac Parks and Recreation at (954) 597-3620.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup