By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac wants to help HOA board members learn how to engage their neighbors and everyone is invited to attend.
The city and its newly created HOA Liaison Program are hosting the third in a series of quarterly seminars on September 11. Geared to HOA Board Members but open to all residents who live in a HOA community, each seminar in the series features a guest speaker speaking on issues relevant to them.
City of Tamarac Housing and Neighborhood Programs Manager Angela Bauldree says that this month, the speaker is from the Tampa area and the topic is “engaging your neighbors and neighborhood.”
The HOA Quarterly Seminar started in May, and July’s meeting discussed Hurricane Preparedness.
The seminar is held on Wednesday, September 11 at 6:30 pm at the Tamarac Community Center Ballroom at 8601 W Commercial Blvd, Tamarac, FL 33351.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.21Tamarac Resident Warns Neighbors After Coyote Sighting
- News2021.09.20Reserve Your Space at Tamarac’s City-Wide Garage Sale
- News2021.09.19Register Now for the Annual Tamarac Chamber Bowling 4 Business Event
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’