By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac wants to help HOA board members learn how to engage their neighbors and everyone is invited to attend.
The city and its newly created HOA Liaison Program are hosting the third in a series of quarterly seminars on September 11. Geared to HOA Board Members but open to all residents who live in a HOA community, each seminar in the series features a guest speaker speaking on issues relevant to them.
City of Tamarac Housing and Neighborhood Programs Manager Angela Bauldree says that this month, the speaker is from the Tampa area and the topic is “engaging your neighbors and neighborhood.”
The HOA Quarterly Seminar started in May, and July’s meeting discussed Hurricane Preparedness.
The seminar is held on Wednesday, September 11 at 6:30 pm at the Tamarac Community Center Ballroom at 8601 W Commercial Blvd, Tamarac, FL 33351.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton