By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce will host its 5th annual fundraising golf tournament benefitting the Chamber, as well as First Tee of Broward and United Way.
Chamber Executive Director Peter Mason said they chose The First Tee of Broward County because of the core values it teaches, and they want the children to be the next customers of Tamarac golf courses.
The Board of Directors wants to support the educational impact United Way has in Broward County, helping to increase literacy skills, obtain a GED, high school diploma or higher degree, and improve functioning and life skills.”
Headquartered in Tamarac, title sponsor, PuroClean, is an international franchise restoration company and a trustee member of the Chamber. The Golf Tournament will be an 18-hole scramble and features raffles, a silent auction, an awards ceremony, and lunch.
Steven Parker General Manager of Bailey Memorial and Star of David Memorial Gardens Cemetery & Funeral Chapel is the Chair of the Golf Committee as well as a contributing sponsor and chamber board member.
Silver Sponsors include the Richline Corp, one of the largest employers in Tamarac, Star of David Memorial Gardens Cemetery & Funeral Chapel from North Lauderdale, 5 County Real Estate is the beverage sponsor and will have complimentary refreshments all day long ensuring a fun-filled Friday afternoon of golf.
Other partners include Off Lease Only, County Line Chiropractic, Bailey Memorial, and Pacifica Living Forest Trace.
The tournament will be held on Friday, November 1, 2019, at the Woodmont Country Club in Tamarac. Registration for the tournament begins at 11 a.m., and tee-off is at 12:30 p.m.
To sign up for the golf tournament, contact the Chamber office at 954-722-1520 or www.tnlcoc.org
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family