By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac Parks and Recreation Department has started the process to develop new plans, and they need residents input for ongoing programs and services for the next ten years.
Two focus group meetings will be held to gather input on where residents want to see the City of Tamarac go with parks, recreation and social services in the coming years. The meeting will be led by the City’s Master Plan consultant from AECOM.
Choose one of two days to attend: Either Wednesday May 21, 2014 at 6:30 pm at the Mainlands 6 Clubhouse at 4920 NW 51st Court or Thursday, May 22, 2014 at 6:30 pm at the Tamarac Recreation Center, 7501 N University Drive.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.21Tamarac Resident Warns Neighbors After Coyote Sighting
- News2021.09.20Reserve Your Space at Tamarac’s City-Wide Garage Sale
- News2021.09.19Register Now for the Annual Tamarac Chamber Bowling 4 Business Event
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’