By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac Parks and Recreation Department has started the process to develop new plans, and they need residents input for ongoing programs and services for the next ten years.
Two focus group meetings will be held to gather input on where residents want to see the City of Tamarac go with parks, recreation and social services in the coming years. The meeting will be led by the City’s Master Plan consultant from AECOM.
Choose one of two days to attend: Either Wednesday May 21, 2014 at 6:30 pm at the Mainlands 6 Clubhouse at 4920 NW 51st Court or Thursday, May 22, 2014 at 6:30 pm at the Tamarac Recreation Center, 7501 N University Drive.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton