By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac along with the Veterans Affairs Committee will hold its Memorial Day Service on May 26 at 10:30 am to honor all Americans who made the supreme sacrifice with their unselfish devotion in order to defend our heritage of liberty and justice for all.
Don’t miss Special Guest Speaker Demetria M. Spicer of the US Navy along with students from Tamarac and Challenger Elementary and Renaissance Charter School reading their essays titled “What Memorial Day Means to Me,” as well as the music from the JP Taravella High School band.
Come shake the hands of our heroes served our country at Veterans Memorial Park at 7825 Southgate Boulevard. Refreshments served after.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.02.23Gov. DeSantis Announces $8 million Incentive to Help Veterans Buy Homes
- Crime & Safety2020.02.23Tamarac Crime Update: Latest Incidents Through February 18
- Crime & Safety2020.02.19Vehicle Strikes Pole, Leaving One Dead in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2020.02.18Burglar Uses Ploy Before Smashing His Way into Neighbor’s Home