By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac along with the Veterans Affairs Committee will hold its Memorial Day Service on May 26 at 10:30 am to honor all Americans who made the supreme sacrifice with their unselfish devotion in order to defend our heritage of liberty and justice for all.
Don’t miss Special Guest Speaker Demetria M. Spicer of the US Navy along with students from Tamarac and Challenger Elementary and Renaissance Charter School reading their essays titled “What Memorial Day Means to Me,” as well as the music from the JP Taravella High School band.
Come shake the hands of our heroes served our country at Veterans Memorial Park at 7825 Southgate Boulevard. Refreshments served after.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024J.P. Taravella Drama Club Hosts Community Yard Sale and Craft Show on February 24
- NewsFebruary 16, 2024Detectives Search for Tamarac Man Missing Since Early January
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024“You’re a Fraud”: Tamarac Commissioner Blasts Website Tied to Marlon Bolton
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Free Boot Camp Held to Boost Students’ Federal Aid Applications