Woman questions city’s motivation for putting red light camera at hospital ER entrance after she is fined
From Channel 10 News
Red light cameras are supposed to help prevent accidents. But one South Florida woman claims it nearly endangered her life.
“I was throwing up. I was doubled over. I didn’t know what it was,” said Shelley Rappaport.
Rappaport says she wasn’t sure she was going to make it. But as they approached the left turn into University Hospital, the light turned red. The road was clear so her friend slowed down and carefully went through the intersection. This was, after all, an emergency. Read more here
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.10.13Tamarac Holds City-Wide Garage Sale
- News2021.10.12Community Invited to the ‘Support Your Local Chamber’ Event at Woodmont Country Club
- News2021.10.04Humane Society of Broward County Holds ‘Blessing of the Animals’
- News2021.10.02BSO Captain Asks Public for Help Identifying “Brazen” Home Burglar