Woman questions city’s motivation for putting red light camera at hospital ER entrance after she is fined
From Channel 10 News
Red light cameras are supposed to help prevent accidents. But one South Florida woman claims it nearly endangered her life.
“I was throwing up. I was doubled over. I didn’t know what it was,” said Shelley Rappaport.
Rappaport says she wasn’t sure she was going to make it. But as they approached the left turn into University Hospital, the light turned red. The road was clear so her friend slowed down and carefully went through the intersection. This was, after all, an emergency. Read more here
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.06.02FBI Seeking Information on Individuals Inciting Violence During Protected Peaceful Demonstrations
- News2020.06.01Rollover Crash in Tamarac Leaves Two Dead
- News2020.05.29COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 28
- News2020.05.285 Tamarac Seniors Graduate from Calvary Christian Academy During ‘Drive-in’ Ceremony