Woman questions city’s motivation for putting red light camera at hospital ER entrance after she is fined
From Channel 10 News
Red light cameras are supposed to help prevent accidents. But one South Florida woman claims it nearly endangered her life.
“I was throwing up. I was doubled over. I didn’t know what it was,” said Shelley Rappaport.
Rappaport says she wasn’t sure she was going to make it. But as they approached the left turn into University Hospital, the light turned red. The road was clear so her friend slowed down and carefully went through the intersection. This was, after all, an emergency. Read more here
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.12Man Faces Murder Charges After Setting Girlfriend on Fire
- News2021.01.11Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution January 13
- News2021.01.10Drive Carefully: School Zone Flashing Lights Inactive on Tuesday