By: Sharon Aron Baron
Time to put on those running shoes because the 35th annual Tamarac Turkey Trot 5K run is just around the corner.
Last year, over 1,500 people participated in the annual Thanksgiving race which begins at Tamarac City Hall, and makes its way through the Woodmont Country Club and back to Pine Island south to the finish line.
All ages can participate, and trophies and gift baskets will be given to the to the first three finishers based on Gun Time as well as to first place age group winners. Medals will be awarded to to second and third place age group winners. Age group winners based on Net Time. Awards will be presented at Tamarac City Hall after the race.
Didn’t register early? No worries. Register on the day of the race. The run starts promptly at 7:30 a.m. and commemorative T-shirts are guaranteed to the first 1,300 runners to pick up their packets. T-shirts are not guaranteed on Race Day.
Register now here: Tamarac Turkey Trot
November 23rd – 25th, 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Tamarac Community Center
8601 W. Commercial Blvd., Tamarac, FL 33351
RACE DAY PACKET PICK-UP
Packet pick up begins at 6:15 a.m. at Tamarac City Hall
Commemorative T-shirts guaranteed to the first 1300 runners to pick up their packets. T-shirts are not guaranteed on Race Day.
Tamarac Turkey Trot Thursday, November 27, 2014
Race starts at 7:30 a.m. at Tamarac City Hall 7525 NW 88th Ave.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.02.23Gov. DeSantis Announces $8 million Incentive to Help Veterans Buy Homes
- Crime & Safety2020.02.23Tamarac Crime Update: Latest Incidents Through February 18
- Crime & Safety2020.02.19Vehicle Strikes Pole, Leaving One Dead in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2020.02.18Burglar Uses Ploy Before Smashing His Way into Neighbor’s Home