By Agrippina Fadel
Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek hosts its annual Chanukah Picnic at Water’s Edge Park.
Held on Sunday, December 18, from 12.30 to 2.30 p.m., the picnic is a great way to celebrate Chanukah among friends and family, with a bounce house, face painting stations, food, and games.
The tickets are $12 for adults and $6 for children under 12, and the members pay a maximum of $36 for a nuclear family. To buy tickets, drop payment at the synagogue office, mail the check to 5700 NW 94 Ave., or Venmo the fee at @tbtst.org.
Water’s Edge Park is located at 7508 NW 61 St.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.02.03Register Now for Annual Kiwanis Golf Tournament in Tamarac
- News2023.02.02Tamarac Resident Plans to Run Against Marlon Bolton; Calls for Ethical Leadership
- News2023.01.31City Commission Postpones Federal Aid to Tamarac Homeless, Domestic Violence Victims, and Rent-Stressed Residents
- News2023.01.31Culver’s Announces Tentative Opening Date in Tamarac