By Agrippina Fadel
Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek hosts its annual Chanukah Picnic at Water’s Edge Park.
Held on Sunday, December 18, from 12.30 to 2.30 p.m., the picnic is a great way to celebrate Chanukah among friends and family, with a bounce house, face painting stations, food, and games.
The tickets are $12 for adults and $6 for children under 12, and the members pay a maximum of $36 for a nuclear family. To buy tickets, drop payment at the synagogue office, mail the check to 5700 NW 94 Ave., or Venmo the fee at @tbtst.org.
Water’s Edge Park is located at 7508 NW 61 St.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsDecember 3, 2023Ticket Alert: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Tribute Show at the Palace
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Doo-Wop Delight: Don’t Miss a Night of Nostalgia with John Tarangelo at the Kings Point Palace
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Don’t Miss the 43nd Annual Tamarac Turkey Trot
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo